martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

Blow off steam of hormonal companies


Yes people, hormonal companies do exist. What is this type of company? it is simple to identify them: companies that indulge to their employees caprices to an extent that seems ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with making everybody feel like they are part of a team but do you honestly believe this will be achieved by a pep talk that was clearly held to pretend to give everyone a place?

In my opinion whenever a company wants to recognize the effort of those who deserve it, you don't congratulate or invite the whole lot you simply single out those who were involved and congratulate them. If I didn't participate in a team that achieved something I honestly don't expect to be congratulated, further more if I am congratulated I would think that that is hypocritical. Those who did make an effort would think that still they are not being recognized so what's the point of going the extra mile?

When a company holds all this theatrical scene it only shows (to me) how easy it is to handle and how there is no real leadership behind it. How or why would anyone expect me to fight for a project or a cause when I know someone would simply tilt the head of the leader to wherever he or she would like at the end?

Hormonal companies people, they get PMS, they get blue and at the end of the day don't function as a team effort, they function out of inertia without any human valuable input behind it.

No hay comentarios: