martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

The steamer pot goes into business

After going back and forth in different bloging platforms (I wanted to try something different to blogger) I decided I was going to stop all that and just stick to what I knew and start the steamer pot.
The purpose of this blog is to blow off steam of the things that happen to us in our daily lives. Whenever something irritating goes on sometimes we are just unable to cope with it and start screaming about it (either internally or externally) and it can turn out to have serious consequences. Imaging blowing up in front of your boss! so that's the reason behind the steamer pot.
This is a work in progress and any commentand suggestion is very well received.
Let The Steamer Pot begin!

1 comentario:

Mozz dijo...

I see, but... why in english? :P

Hugs! jaja